Kross Fire Counseling & Equine Enterprises LLC is focused on providing high-quality therapeutic services, in the office and the arena
We offer several professional services:
Equine Assisted Therapy Services
- Services for ages 5 and up
- Personal development workshops and groups, such as Made to Crave Plus
- Learning opportunities for organizations such as schools and church groups
- Adjunctive therapy for treatment programs or organizations that would like to offer equine therapy
Trauma-Focused Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
TF-EAP has many faulty assumptions about what it may look like. At the core of it, we focus on the power of healthy relationship to heal from harmful life experiences. It is a whole-brain, whole-body experience that can have a lasting impact on your life and the lives of those around you.
Traditional Office Therapy
- Psychotherapy for individuals and families
- A plethora of counseling techniques and theories is used to best assist clients, including Attachment Theory, Trauma-focused brain development, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, 12 Step Model, and Biblical-based guidance.
Riding Lessons & Mentally Tough Riding
- Krystal Raley provides lessons to riders ranging from young children to adults; from beginners who have never been around horses to seasoned competitors; from trail riders to World Champion hopefuls.
- At this time, we are giving lessons only to those who have their own mount.
- Our philosophy is that the horse should be a willing teammate. We work deeply on connection with your horse in order to create better experiences. We work on controlling your body in order to better communicate with your horse.
- The true spirit of Kross Fire lies in helping equestrians who lack confidence to gain an improved relationship with their horse and find renewed assurance as a rider.
- Krystal’s background in sport psychology allows her to help in a multitude of ways:
- Competitive edge–working on becoming mentally tough, riding in the zone, and connecting to your horse for a flawless performance.
- Improving confidence at any level of riding
- Creating a deeper relationship with your horse in order to have more successful riding experiences
- Workshops such as The Confident Rider use horse psychology and human psychology to initiate not just “horse training” but “life training.”