Kross Fire Counseling & Equine Enterprises LLC is focused on providing high-quality services, in the office or the arena.
We offer several professional services:
Equine Assisted Psychotherapy
- Therapy with horses as “co-counselors” for individuals, couples, and families
- Services for ages 5 and up
- Personal development workshops and groups, such as Made to Crave Plus
- Learning opportunities for organizations such as schools and church groups
- Adjunctive therapy for treatment programs or organizations that would like to offer equine therapy
Traditional Office Therapy
- Psychotherapy for individuals, couples and families
- A plethora of counseling techniques and theories is used to best assist clients, including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, 12 Step Model, and Biblical-based guidance.
Riding Lessons & Mentally Tough Riding
- Krystal Raley provides lessons to riders ranging from young children to adults; from beginners who have never been around horses to seasoned competitors; from trail riders to World Champion hopefuls.
- The true spirit of Kross Fire lies in helping equestrians who have lost confidence, to gain an improved relationship with their horse and find renewed assurance as a rider.
- Krystal’s background in sport psychology allows her to help those in competition to become better competitors, mentally and physically.
- Workshops such as The Confident Rider use horse psychology and human psychology to initiate not just “horse training” but “life training.”
Our Mission at Kross Fire Counseling & Equine Enterprise LLC (KFCEE) is “healing from the ground up,” by creating greater possibilities, improving quality of life and recovering mental health by using the interaction with the horse to empower individuals to find hope and healing.
KFCEE LLC is NOW accepting new clients for counserling, riding lessons, short-term problem-specific horse training and specialty grooming.
Kross Fire Counseling & Equine Enterprises